You know that Puerto Vallarta is one of the most romantic places on earth. There is nothing better than enjoying the most beautiful sunsets in the ocean while highlights and magical colors reflected in the waters of the Bay. The heat from the air, the sea, the village and especially its people, make the city a perfect place to enjoy magical moments full of romance. So in this month of love we share some romantic ideas they might like you to perform with your partner.
- The Walk of Love: Walk along the boardwalk hand to hand and enjoy an ice cream.
- Dance nonstop: Enjoy with your partner a night on the town, dancing your favorite music.
- Romantic Cruise: Enjoy the sunsets on the most popular cruise of the bay “Rhythms of the Night” and enjoy a dinner by candlelight and show in the caletas beach.
- A romantic dinner in one of the restaurants of los muertos beach while enjoying the sunset and the colors of the renewed and attractive pier, perfect for pictures.
- A picnic in one of the lesser known beaches, Majahuitas, Punta Burros, Colomitos and others.
- Canopy: Share with your partner the excitement and adrenalin of one of the many excellent canopy tours in Vallarta, undoubtedly a fabulous experience.
- Relax your senses, to enjoy the holidays, you have to relax and what better way than a great massage at a spa.
- A trip to the Marietta Islands and enjoy the natural beauty.
- Visit the villages lost in time in San Sebastian del Oeste and Mascota.
- An excellent and relaxing cappuccino at one of the many cafes along the street Olas Altas.
These are just some of the many activities you can do with your partner during this month of love